INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INTELLECTUALS’ GLOBAL RESPONSIBILITY
The Coronavirus or Covid 19 has hit almost all corners of the world. Many people died and economic conditions in affected countries decreased dramatically. Various efforts have been made by all countries in various sectors such as health, economic, social and others but the epidemic has not subsided and finished. Since, the Covid-19 is not over, there is a policy so called new normal or new reality where people are asked to adjust the situations by following the health protocols, such as always wearing masks, washing hands, and doing social distance. The goal is the economic conditions may be revived while the health condition can be maintained.
To eliminate Covid-19 and find solutions to its effects are endeavoured through research in various fields of sciences. Hopefully, the cure can be found and the new situation can be adapted.
Sidoarjo, December 7-8, 2021
- Abstract Submission : 1 September – 6 December 2021.
- Comittee Decision notice : 1 weeks after submission.
- Abstract Deadline : 6 December 2021.
- Payment Deadline : 6 December 2021.
- FullText Deadline : 6 December 2021.
- Conference Day : 7-8 December 2021.
Theme of ICIGR 2021
“Science and Research in The Post Pandemic Era for Improving Public Welfare“
|Assoc. Prof. Dr. Yahya Don
Dean of School of Education (SOE),
Universiti Utara Malaysia
|Assoc.Prof.Pensri Jaroenwanit (Ph.D)
Dean, Faculty of Business Administration and Accountancy
Khon Kaen Business School (KKBS)
Khon Kaen University
|Dr Rahmania Sri Untari SPd MPd
( Universitas Muhammadiyah Sidoarjo )
|Prof Sema D Gilna, EdD
First University President
- Social science
- ISSN Proceeding (DOI and Google Scholar Included) for further submission to Web of Science.
- International Journal indexed by Scopus/Web of Science (Selected paper with additional cost)
- Opening by MC (Dian Rahma Santoso, M.Pd)
- Singing Indonesia Raya and Mars Muhammadiyah songs
- Report of the Chair of the Committee (Dr. Sigit Hermawan, SE., M.Sc)
- Message from the Rector of UMSIDA (Dr. Hidayatullah, M.Sc)
- Panel Session Discussions
- Paper Presentation via youtube Umsida 1912
- Presenters :
- Indonesia Presenters 2.000.000 IDR (E-Certificate for presenter registered blockchain Vexanium, E-Book of Abstract with DOI, DOI for poster or Video, ISSN Proceeding by reputable publisher for further submission to Web of Science).
- Non Indonesia Presenters 140 USD (E-Certificate for presenter registered blockchain Vexanium, E-Book of Abstract with DOI, DOI for poster or Video, ISSN Proceeding by reputable publisher for further submission to Web of Science).
- Participants : 50.000 IDR,
- (including E-Certificate)
Note: USD: United State Dollar, IDR: Indonesian Rupiah.
Bank name : BNI (Bank Negara Indonesia)
Bank account name : UNIVERSITAS MUHAMMADIYAH SIDOARJO
Bank account number : 0045206964
Branch : Sidoarjo
Types of account : Current account
Swift code : BNINIDJASDA
For presenters : E-Certificate for presenter registered blockchain Vexanium, E-Book of Abstract with DOI, DOI for poster or Video, ISSN Proceeding by reputable publiser for further submission to Web of Science.
For participants : E-Certificate.