INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INTELLECTUALS’ GLOBAL RESPONSIBILITY
The Coronavirus or Covid 19 has hit almost all corners of the world. Many people died and economic conditions in affected countries decreased dramatically. Various efforts have been made by all countries in various sectors such as health, economic, social and others but the epidemic has not subsided and finished. Since, the Covid-19 is not over, there is a policy so called new normal or new reality where people are asked to adjust the situations by following the health protocols, such as always wearing masks, washing hands, and doing social distance. The goal is the economic conditions may be revived while the health condition can be maintained.
To eliminate Covid-19 and find solutions to its effects are endeavoured through research in various fields of sciences. Hopefully, the cure can be found and the new situation can be adapted.
Sidoarjo, November 11, 2020
- Abstract Deadline : 11 September 2020.
- Comittee Decision notice : 1 weeks after submission.
- Payment Deadline : 20 September 2020.
- Poster/Video Deadline : 20 October 2020.
- Fultext deadline : 15 November 2020.
Theme of ICIGR 2020
“Science for Handling the Effects of Covid-19,
Facing the New Normal, and Improving Public Welfare“
|Fauziah Abdur Rahim ( University Utara Malaysia ) – Malaysia||Prof. Sema Guine Dilna, EdD ( Cotabato City State Polytechnic College, Philippines ) – Filipina||Pensri Jaroenwanit , Ph.D ( Khon Kaen University ) – Thailand|
|Prof. Dr. Gunawan Suryoputro, M.Hum (Universitas Muhammadiyah Prof. DR. HAMKA ) – Indonesia||Dr. Totok Wahyu Abadi, M.Si ( Universitas Muhammadiyah Sidoarjo ) – Indonesia||Turaev Bakhodir Hatamovich ( Doctor of Economics, Professor of the Silk Road International University of Tourism and Samarkand State University ) – Uzbekistan|
- Track 1 : Computer, Science, Engineering, Technology
- Track 2 : Economics, Health, Social science, Humanities, and Education
1. ISSN Proceeding (DOI and Google Scholar Included) for further submission to Web of Science.
2. International Journal indexed by Scopus/Web of Science (Selected paper with additional cost)
- Opening by MC (Dian Rahma Santoso, M.Pd)
- Singing Indonesia Raya and Mars Muhammadiyah songs
- Report of the Chair of the Committee (Dr. Sigit Hermawan, SE., M.Sc)
- Message from the Rector of UMSIDA (Dr. Hidayatullah, M.Sc)
- Panel Session Discussions
- Paper Presentation via youtube Umsida 1912
- Presenters :
- Indonesia Presenters 750.000 IDR (E-Certificate for presenter and participant, E-Book of Abstract with DOI, DOI for poster or Video, ISSN Proceeding for further submission to Web of Science).
- Non Indonesia Presenters 15 USD (E-Certificate for presenter and participant, E-Book of Abstract with DOI, DOI for poster or Video, ISSN Proceeding for further submission to Web of Science
- Participants : 50.000 IDR,
- (including E-Certificate)
Note: USD: United State Dollar, IDR: Indonesian Rupiah.
Bank name : BNI (Bank Negara Indonesia)
Bank account name : UNIVERSITAS MUHAMMADIYAH SIDOARJO
Bank account number : 0045206964
Branch : Sidoarjo
Types of account : Current account
Swift code : BNINIDJASDA
For presenters : E-Certificate for presenter and participant, E-Book of Abstract with DOI, DOI for poster or Video, ISSN Proceeding for further submission to Web of Science.
For participants : E-Certificate.